Sunday, June 17, 2012

I'm on Youtube!

Here is a YouTube video of me singing one of Adele's songs, ''Someone Like You''.



One of my favorite things to do is write songs and sing songs. Here's the lyrics to one of the songs I wrote all by myself. I hope you enjoy:)


Inside my World
   There's a place inside the universe
    People say it takes your breath away
    You'd get surprised if you saw it
    It would give you enough time to stay
    'Cause there's no waiting, there's no fading, all we gotta do, is see inside my world
    
    My world has my heart buried there,
    My world has my dreams inside it there,
    My world has my future coming alive,
    Inside my world, Inside my world, Inside my world,
    Inside my world, Inside my world, Inside my world
   
    Every day seems like a new start,
    I can't resist looking for the time,
    Everyone knows that my world is mine,
    'Cause there's no waiting, there's no fading, all we gotta do, is see inside my world

    My world has my heart buried there,
    My world has my dreams inside it there,
    My world has my future coming alive,
    Inside my world, Inside my world, Inside my world,
    Inside my world, Inside my world, Inside my world

    Sometimes I don't wake up in my bed,
    Crazy things end up inside my head,
    Imaginary images floating in the air,
    There's no real time I've got to spare
                                                                                                           
    My world has my heart buried there,
    My world has my dreams inside it there,
    My world has my future coming alive,
    Inside my world, Inside my world, Inside my world,
    Inside my world, Inside my world, Inside my world
                                 x2
     
P.S. The person who helped me sing this song is one of my friends,
and you can check out her blog at http://vivartdream.blogspot.com/ .